• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado: Spring Creek [5.13.06/PICS]

willyb

NAXJA Forum User
The 'crew' [Myself, Bob, Dean] headed down south and met up with the rest of the group [Tom/Becky, Austin, Justin & Family, & Matt 'DingDong' :flipoff2:]. Matt and Justin had scouted the trail, just two days prior, and made it just past the rock garden. We decided we'd try to break through, so all of you can now stop asking if the trail is open :D, 'cause it is. All in all a great day of wheelin with some good friends. Enough talk here are the pics.

DSCF0252.JPG

DSCF0266.JPG

DSCF0275.JPG

DSCF0281.JPG

DSCF0284.JPG

DSCF0289.JPG

DSCF0298.JPG

DSCF0314.JPG

DSCF0325.JPG

DSCF0328.JPG

DSCF0333.JPG

DSCF0347.JPG

DSCF0354.JPG

-Will

Ummmmm...... (still rubbing eyes in confusion)...... Am I seeing double? Looks like Bob and crew have been busy with nearly twin rigs? I'm seeing a blue one with silver graphics, and a silver one with blue graphics.... Right?

Sure are a couple of beautiful looking rigs Bob! Do I assume that Matt uses/owns the other one?

YELLAHEEP said:
Ummmmm...... (still rubbing eyes in confusion)...... Am I seeing double? Looks like Bob and crew have been busy with nearly twin rigs? I'm seeing a blue one with silver graphics, and a silver one with blue graphics.... Right?

Sure are a couple of beautiful looking rigs Bob! Do I assume that Matt uses/owns the other one?

Where have you been? And, yes..........:D

YELLAHEEP said:

Yeah Matt's and Bob's rigs look pretty sweet.....and leave it to Bob to find the snow.....

Back