• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Yep that's the one. Cool facility.

Fwiw. Century link = cows asshole as far as customer service

That pretty much describes all of them.

https://youtu.be/M0sAVtOt2wA

southpark-cable.jpg

Funny and disturbing DJ........

Sooooo fittin dj. Actually I am just doing without. I refuse to pay for crap service. Oh well.

Looking at these 42s mounted on the Jeep they are not as big as I thought they would be I went 42s B/C I thought 44s would be overkill , But I think i made a mistake...Oh well I'll just have to keep that in mond when I start bending tube and remember to leave extra space for next set of meats . I need to see a set of 43sx next to 44 tsl or Boggers on a rig ...lol...have not even run these 42s and they already look stock to me .

Um.....wow.

IMG_20150319_165715352_zpszerivup3.jpg

Well it's not a Sportster but the price was right, as in free. My father in law gave me his 83 Yamaha Seca 650 Turbo yesterday. I'm going to try to get it running first and then might use it to build my fun bike. Getting it running will be the key though. It's got 4 damn carbs to sync up in it.

You taking photo lessons from Flores????

Clean that damn lens doofus.....

:D

Well it's not a Sportster but the price was right, as in free. My father in law gave me his 83 Yamaha Seca 650 Turbo yesterday. I'm going to try to get it running first and then might use it to build my fun bike. Getting it running will be the key though. It's got 4 damn carbs to sync up in it.

Building a carb adjustment vacuum diagram
Is easy and will save you a lot of money buying one or buying to have the carbs synced to spec

I think it's beautifully ugly. It's so 80's it hurts.

Truth be told I doubt I'm going to keep it. It's a really cool and unique bike, but not quite my style. I prefer the small fairing 80's super bikes and the Kawasakis more specifically. Back in the early 80's each of the 4 Japanese brands put out a turbo bike. Each one only lasted about 2 years but we're way abead of their time.

The ugly is only skin deep on that one. Looking around on tha google machine I see a scrambler build that I would absolutely rock. If the frame is stiff enough it'd make a great candidate for a custom build.

I dont see the turbo or plumbing, is it underneath?

Although blocky and ugly I see a lot of potential and fun there.

The turbo is under and behind the engine. The right side exhaust is actually the pressure release for the turbo. The exhaust comes down the front, under the engine, and straight into the turbo.

There is a lot of potential. I'm not sure how much I want to deal with a potentially finiky 80's carbed turbo setup but I want to at least get it running and ride it to see how I feel about. I do think the bike is cool as hell for what it is. Until the new Kawasaki HP2 there hasn't been a factory forced induction sport bike since the big Jap 4 quit making them. I think the Kawasaki GP750 Turbo was the last on with an 84 model made in 85. The Yamaha was only 82 and 83.

mods like this make it easier for the wrecker driver to pick up the right broken down Ford road side .

:roflmao: :clap: :roflmao: :clap: :roflmao:

Back