• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

The Colorado BS thread

So would you guys say that these leaf springs are shot?
zu5y9e7y.jpg

Re: The Colorado BS thread

nah, they have dozens of miles left in their z-shaped asses... :eyes:

nahhhhhh, shitll buff out! Those look great (says craigslist...)

That makes me a little nervous. Are those the 5.5" springs?

The Colorado BS thread

I always founds RE 3.5" springs to ride super plush like.

I always founds RE 3.5" springs to ride super plush like.

Ditto. Never had a set of RE's that rode harsh at all.

Well, I guess I could introduce myself since I'm getting back into wheeling a little bit. My name is Kyle. I have 2 Jeeps now, an XJ and an MJ.

XJ has a lot of work into it, 3.5" lift, cut fenders, locked front and rear, 33's, and a 4.6 stroker. Fairly normal build but it's a lot of fun.

MJ, I just got last week from yellaheep, 4.5" lift, Dana 30, Chrysler 8.25, 33's. MJ needs some work, started ordering some parts this week, hopefully I'll have it all put together and on the road within a few weeks. I'm going to swap the motor out of the XJ into the MJ, I ordered a new locker for the front, hardened shafts will be going in too whenever I get some more cash.

Either way, Hello world of NAXJA. Hopefully I can make some wheeling trips with you guys soon!

Also, do you guys ever do meets during the week? I'm on another forum that does meets every once in a while, I think it would be kinda cool to see all the people's rigs at one place.

Well, I guess I could introduce myself ..... My name is Kyle........

Also, do you guys ever do meets during the week? I'm on another forum that does meets every once in a while, I think it would be kinda cool to see all the people's rigs at one place.

Hey Kyle! It was good meeting you last week....... especially when you handed over a nice fat stack of your hard earned Benjamins for the MJ! :D

Our meet and greets tend to be on the small side...... wish I knew why, we generally have a pretty good time BS-ing and talking Jeeps..... But we're having one good and close to you next Saturday the 17th..... Read about it here:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1111923

I plan to bring my RTI ramp so bring the MJ if you get it done enough to come down with it and flex it out! :thumbup:

The Colorado BS thread

Damn, if I had more notice I probably could've made it! Unfortunately I'll be working all day.

Maybe we can plan a little wheelin trip. I'll hopefully be doing a shakedown run on the MJ in a month, hopefully less.

Back