• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

i am officially done looking for an XJ. every single one I have seen today has been junk. if one falls in my lap then fine, but im not intentionally going to look for one anymore. Ads still up tho.

You whine a lot hasta

i am officially done looking for an XJ. every single one I have seen today has been junk. if one falls in my lap then fine, but im not intentionally going to look for one anymore. Ads still up tho.

Thats because you are overly picky, think your TJ is way nicer than it really is, and don't really know what you want. You also put way too much faith in KBB.

My 93 Audi S4 blue booked for just over 1000$ more than the 2000 XJ I traded it for even though the S4 had over twice the mileage. And to be honest the Audi was a way nicer car in the terms of a daily use vehicle. It was roomier, more comfortable, got better mileage, faster, etc etc. It wasn't what I really wanted though. I wanted a Jeep I could comfortably drive my family to and from the trail in and have a good time wheeling. Also, KBB doesn't take mods into account. Your BB TJ on 32's might blue book for more than a same year/mileage/condition XJ, but if that XJ has a 250$ SYE, 5+" lift, LongArms, 35's, high quality bumpers, and so on and son then that XJ is worth more in this crowd than your TJ even if it is rougher. So wake up, figure out what you want, and be reasonable about your expectations. Maybe then you'll be able to have a legitimate conversation and business deal with somebody.

If you drag home worthless junk,

UPLOADS368.jpg

and patch it up,

UPLOADS426.jpg

UPLOADS427.jpg

to drag home more worthless junk,

UPLOADS434.jpg

you just might have a Jeep problem!!!

Bravo Mike! That was one helluva hijack......... :worship:

:yelclap::yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:
Thats because you are overly picky, think your TJ is way nicer than it really is, and don't really know what you want. You also put way too much faith in KBB.

My 93 Audi S4 blue booked for just over 1000$ more than the 2000 XJ I traded it for even though the S4 had over twice the mileage. And to be honest the Audi was a way nicer car in the terms of a daily use vehicle. It was roomier, more comfortable, got better mileage, faster, etc etc. It wasn't what I really wanted though. I wanted a Jeep I could comfortably drive my family to and from the trail in and have a good time wheeling. Also, KBB doesn't take mods into account. Your BB TJ on 32's might blue book for more than a same year/mileage/condition XJ, but if that XJ has a 250$ SYE, 5+" lift, LongArms, 35's, high quality bumpers, and so on and son then that XJ is worth more in this crowd than your TJ even if it is rougher. So wake up, figure out what you want, and be reasonable about your expectations. Maybe then you'll be able to have a legitimate conversation and business deal with somebody.

:yelclap::yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:

So it became evident last winter that Atlas my wheeling buddy needed a jacket because he is only 35lbs and has really short hair. Now before I knew that the cold was such an issue for him I was the guy poking fun at people for putting jackets and sweaters on their dogs, well since then I changed my tune because Atlas hates the cold and snow so much that he wont even go outside to relieve himself and will hold it for hours upon hours before I push him outside!

Nonetheless I'm still comfortable with myself as a man and wanted to share.

axles.jpg

Atlas

At least it says "jeep" on it right??

Thats why I have a real dog. Mine is a 65lb rottweiller & German shephard mix and has really long hair. I leave her outside most of the winter

Just a few shots from today
Finally made it up
1254694243.jpg

my buddies zj flexed
1254694304.jpg

gsxrs4life being SUPER flexy with his very good lookin jeep
1254694369.jpg

X2

bet it was easy for him to teach his dog how to roll over, as he is an expert in the matter, specially military trained and all :thumbup: :D

Actually I have done the Army Rollover course. They put you and a full crew inside this HMMWV body that is on a computer controlled rotesserie (spelling?) and flip you around in all different directions then stop you in random orientations. Then you have to try and climb out without really hurting eachother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH_iWvM_rXA

:D

Here is a fairly good example of the real thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-4Z6ZXjgkA

Thats why I have a real dog. Mine is a 65lb rottweiller & German shephard mix and has really long hair. I leave her outside most of the winter

I have 4 dogs. Bloodhound who is 120 lbs. White shepherd who is about 75 lbs. and 2 mini weiner dogs who both need jackets because they get cold easily.. I dont think it makes them any less dog like..

They put you and a full crew inside this HMMWV body that is on a computer controlled rotesserie (spelling?) and flip you around in all different directions then stop you in random orientations. Then you have to try and climb out without really hurting eachother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH_iWvM_rXA

Well I hope that wasn't a drill to simulate exiting the rolled HMMWV while behind enemy lines...... two of those soldiers would have taken rounds right up the keester...... And the one trying to open the back door was using the handle wrong. It's upside-down brutha.... the handle works the other way.... :doh:

Just a few shots from today
Finally made it up
1254694243.jpg

my buddies zj flexed
1254694304.jpg

gsxrs4life being SUPER flexy with his very good lookin jeep
1254694369.jpg

looks like you guys had fun. I tried to make it, but i had an allergic reaction to my girls new addition to the family... a damn cat. We just had a newborn and she decides we need a damn cat. Well, ive always been kind of allergic to them, but i figured... she pushed out a damn baby, she can have a cat and i can just deal with it.

Well, that wasnt a good idea. Last night at about 3am, I woke up and couldnt breathe. My whole chest broke out in hives and I couldnt stop coughing. My eyes swelled up and I could barely see. I ended up going to Memorial North emergency room at 4am and was there until 6. You can bet i wasnt up for wheeling after all that noise.

and you are?... :nono: if i were you, id stay out of something that you know nothing about.

Uh oh.. someone hit a sore spot :rolleyes:

Back