• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Got back to truck yard Friday morning went to post office was still closed so I washed the dust off my car that settles on it from Martin Marietta, so I knew no new parking lot damage was on it before coming back to the yard and parking it . I parked with about 3ft of room on both sides of the truck I stayed at the yard until I was told I wasn't needed during that time the car on my passenger side left and a shit box dodge neon pulled in and was still there when I left the ****tard left about 18 inches between my truck and his car that has almost no clear coat left on it and a nice 12 inch long 1 inch tall gouge in my rear 1/4 fender . I was not in the best of moods about that since there is a shit ton of room there and it's a shoe box size neon and we're talking about a person who is supposedly competent to drive a 70ft long truck and trailer ...lol... so since they left me holding the damage I removed all 4 valve stem core on the neon

Likely why it was still there.
Lol yes, likely, I was complaining. There was a rolled xj with some braided lines and a lift to, home made sliders. I wasn't in the market, but might be worth someone's time.
Another front d.s. will get me 4x4 back, sye hack n tap is on. Frame stiffeners and LA are on my to do list once I get this code figured out.

Lol yes, likely, I was complaining. There was a rolled xj with some braided lines and a lift to, home made sliders. I wasn't in the market, but might be worth someone's time.
Another front d.s. will get me 4x4 back, sye hack n tap is on. Frame stiffeners and LA are on my to do list once I get this code figured out.

Which yard?

Had a good laugh today. Randomly, this fella at the filling station said, "Cool Jeep man, but my-ah lifted Silverado will go anywhere your Jeep will go and then pull you out when you get stuck." I also observed a monster energy sticker in the back window. Idiots.

The Colorado BS thread

Well. Baby sister graduated from western today.
68831732cc426a8f1902372deef3a42e.jpg

51ec922466e861e7d8fd25be76e61588.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, she looks normal. What happened to you:gee:

Had a good laugh today. Randomly, this fella at the filling station said, "Cool Jeep man, but my-ah lifted Silverado will go anywhere your Jeep will go and then pull you out when you get stuck." I also observed a monster energy sticker in the back window. Idiots.

Big pickups don't usually do so well offroad a pickup on 35s especially if open diffs is about as capable as stock xj on 30x9.50 .

Ha! Sure thing bud....seen too many people like that clogging up the trail

Last edited:

Bought a 10 inch steering wheel for my bucket to give me a bit more room between the jewels, legs and steering wheel . I set the seat height so I can comfortably see rocks when going uphill as the stock seats sucked offroad for me at 5'6 ...but this position only leaves about an inch between my lap and the wheel, so off the 15 inch sticker and on with the 10 I may put on a detachable hub also . No one taller than 5'9 is going to fit in this now as it only leaves 3 -4 inches of space between head and roof.

Shoot. Mopar it is then if I buy one. At this point I just need a scanner with 4 probe scope to see if these wires or sensor is the culprit. I ask if anyone had a recommended shop in novo, because I pretty much never let places work on anything unless I have to. Thus tooling is fairly costly and only a pro would have use for spending on it.

Im slowly chipping away odds and ends, if I get this fixed I'm on a good start for a couple upgrades and then i can call the mountain goat good for a while.

Back