• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

You mean the 3000$ Competition Mall Crawler?

Hey mall crawler may come off as rude or offensive. I think 'lot buggy' is a lot more subtle and kind. Geesh :gee:

But ya-that one

Lot Buggy. Well, the thing needs a name, and that's as good as any. So the new rig is now named Lot Buggy.

By the way...

2010 Lincoln MKT
3.5 V6, 355 HP, 0-60 in 6.1

2010 Audi Q7
4.2 V8, 350 HP, 0-60 in 8.2

:D

Hey raptor I know that video. It's a stretched 03 gixxer and a procharged cobra right? I do t remember. There is one like that with a horrible rider on a zx10. Guy almost kills himself lol

Close, both of those Stangs were Turbo! I had one a while back with a twin turbo Cobra vs. Hyabusa......... The cobra won with just over 1200hp...:spin1: You got to love them turbo's!!

Just don't brush up against a tree, or a rock, or anything else other than maybe a leaf.

Yup, that thing is going to get torn off!!

Actually dummy, the Audi Q7 spec are:

curb weight 5269lbs
4.2L V8 350hp/325ftlb
0-60 is 7.1sec
1/4 mile in 15.2sec
130mph elctronically limited top speed

The MKT w/ 3.5ecoboost
curb weight 5018lbs
355hp/350ftlb
couldn't find 1/4mile or top speed specs

Definately impressive on the Fords part, keep in mind the MKT is a brand new car and the Q7 has been out since 2006/7. Its a few years outdated.

5.0L V10 TDI Touareg R50 345hp/627ftlb 0-100kmh (62.1mph) 6.7sec

2010 F350 362hp/650ftlb

Went to walmart to pick up cheepo cb like I do everytine( damn I just realized how many cb's I have purchased. Holy crap) anyway. The $40 cheap plain Jane 40 channel one was no longer there insted there was another 40 channel cobra but this one is a bit bigger. Comes with all the weather stations. Looks nicer. Different power hookups and was only like $60. Not a bad deal. Can't wait to see how it does on the trail with. Only downside I saw was no PA outlet :gee: lol.

Be careful........ you may find yourself committed to an institution being examined for Tourettes Syndrome if ya do that too often.........
ownedrunxx.gif
nuts.gif
eek2.gif
Did someone say Tourettes?

Clicky

I know in Canyon Lands they do.

Just curious. Yesterday there were some big OLD trucks doing some off trail in that marsh stuff off old stage and there was no way to get to them without being off trail myself. nd they were WAY off trail. Didn't know how to report that?

LOL nice.
My bud took his frankenjeep on an RTI ramp, and he almost fell off cause he couldn't flex it out and came about an inch from the top before we yelled at him to stop lol. That rig can almost make a perfect "X".
So he's building a bigger ramp :D

Where did that heepCO guy go? Like 6 pages of looking for a jeep. He gets one and disappears?.....

Back