• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

College Idiots

JNickel101

NAXJA Forum User
If the rules were followed, there would have been less of a problem.

The problem is the a**hats not following the rules--of course, what would you expect from adolescent males away from their mommies for the first time in their lives. Obviously those boys received too much praise during their potty training, they just want to show off again for the nearest female hoping they will pat them on the head and tell what good little boys they are.

Get real.

If the rules were followed, there would have been less of a problem.

The problem is the a**hats not following the rules--of course, what would you expect from adolescent males away from their mommies for the first time in their lives. Obviously those boys received too much praise during their potty training, they just want to show off again for the nearest female hoping they will pat them on the head and tell what good little boys they are.

Get real.

Tell me about it.... I live with these idiots. Some people like to think that community bathrooms are THEIR personal bathroom. They leave all their clothes on the floor. Dont flush the toilets. Leave everything imaginable in the sink, including tooth paste, hair, etc.

It is nasty.

Tell me about it.... I am one of these idiots. Some people like to think that community bathrooms are THEIR personal bathroom. They leave all their clothes on the floor. Dont flush the toilets. Leave everything imaginable in the sink, including tooth paste, hair, etc.

It is nasty.
Fixed :D

She's just mad because all this time she thought she was going to lose her V-card once she got to college, but even up in Vermont they have standards...

n1002960211_2431.jpg

Found her on Facebook.

Last edited:
She's just mad because all this time she though she was going to lose her V-card once she got to college, but even up in Vermont they have standards...

Who are you trying to convince--ADOLESCENT MALES, as in "it doesn't have to be warm or breathing".

...,Seriously....I mean, she had to have visited the school before attending - therefore, she knew what the bathroom situation was....
In her defense, it is not only possible, but probable that the school literature doesn't mention that there are no single-sex bathrooms in any of the dorms on campus. And if they didn't point it out in the lit, you can bet they didn't point it out during a campus visit.

Tell me about it.... I live with these idiots. Some people like to think that community bathrooms are THEIR personal bathroom. They leave all their clothes on the floor. Dont flush the toilets. Leave everything imaginable in the sink, including tooth paste, hair, etc.

It is nasty.

get off campus and never look back! i did and now i have a driveway to work in :D

thats just stupid, they should check on what they'll get by going there. what do she really expect of "co-ed bathroom"?

I am betting that she will lost the case as its really stupid case IMO!

lol You can tell she's a weirdo just from the picture.

Yep, just my type...

I want to sooo bad!! School rules dictate that freshman must stay in the dorms. Next year im getting an apartment for sure...
:repair:

Apartments are no good, they're usually as uptight as a damn HOA. You need a house.

Tell ya what... You can live at my place, and I'll take your room: down the hall from the 18-year-old honeys, away from daddy for the first time in their lives.

We'll split the garage and driveway...

Robert

I had a good laugh but if I have a daughter, I wouldn't put her on a school like that.

You should take a tour of the school facilities before you decide to enroll.

The experience I had putting four daughters through college is during any "tours" of campus they would have a pristine area in a dorm, like a model home, to show off. It wasn't until the (1st) daughter was accepted to Davis did we learn about dorms. The literature early on did state there were mixed floors and same sex floors available, you could request a preference but no quarantee of even which dorm you would end up in.

So...from my vantage point it isn't as clear cut and dry as one would believe. This is definitely not in the same league as moving close to an airport and then complaining about the planes.

I completely destroyed the "model dorm" they brought tours through my freshman year... me and my roommate were just lounging about playing computer games, whole room full of computer parts and carcasses, a massive stack of running servers by the door... some of the kids were impressed but the parents did nothing but glare and look unhappy :roll:

Back