• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coils, Driveshafts, boots, donut spare, etc

FloydXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I am cleaning out the garage at last, and have some stuff!

Front coils: 6.5" lift coils from Clayton offroad, black (go for $169 new). I used these for quite a while, but swapped them for some smaller ones to level my Jeep out better. $60.00

U-joint: Tom woods offset style "super flex" 1310. These go for about $60.00 new. This one is new and still in the bag. I was using one in my DS for a while and had this one for a spare. I have since gone to a normal joint. $40.00

Rear slip yoke style driveshaft. I am not sure if this is stock length for any XJ - It was a little longer than my stock one with a stick shift. 29" joint to joint, 34.25" to the end of the slip. $10.00

Front CV driveshaft. This came off an old full size, and is probably a little short for XJ's. It is old. About 22.5" joint to joint on the main shaft and about 25.75" outer joint to outer joint. $10.00

Black shock boots that I never ended up using. Procomp. FREE!! Just come get them.

OEM donut spare with gray carpet. Not only is this way too small for my jeep, it is no longer the correct bolt pattern - just need it gone. A smile and a Pepsi would make this yours :jester:

Back