• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaning out the garage

xjk9bar1

NAXJA Forum User
It's cleaning time! Some of the old folks around here know I haven't been in the Jeep scene for while...so I have stuff that needs to go.

30' of 1.75 x .120 wall tubing cut in 10' sections.....$30.00

Decent pile of scrap tubing of various sizes....FREE (you pick up)

I know it's not XJ, but I'd appreciate it if you could pass the word around:

Brand new - 2.5" JK Budget Boost w/ adapters (Tera Flex)....$200.00

Brand new - 1" TJ/LJ body lift (Tera Flex)...$100.00

Thanks for looking...if you see a black primer Softail w/ Ape hangers give wave...I'm always looking at modified Cherokee's. Maybe in a year or two I'll be able to get another one.

JoeyB

The majority of it is some 1.25" tubing I used for tube fenders on the LJ. Your more than welcome to come by and check them out. Decent lengths to cut up for little projects.

5880 Poudre Way , 80923

v/r
JoeyB

ill be pickin up the random stuf...might try some things and see what happens...i live just up the street so let me know i can be over in about ten minutes lol

Sorry Frank, Led beat you to it. I guess he's making a convertable this weekend... I rember and miss those days.

:eek: Led's cutting on the Heep? I don't recall him asking my permission..... :D

very cool meetin ya joey!
haha ya saw led tonight...no "official" plans yet....but the yellaheep is gettin snipped!
it wil be like a short bed 'manche!

I was just kiddin'....... I knew he'd cut on it eventually. I was gonna remove the back half of the top too before we did the trade. :thumbup:

Back