• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaning out the garage........

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
STILL HAVE THIS STUFF!

Got a pair of Hella 500 light covers. Freebies

Single gauge pillar pod $10

Currie CorrectLynk steering system (good only for trail spares) $40

RE fixed LCA's with rubber bushings at both ends - brand new, barely used. $80

Nearly new set of RE sway bar links for 6" or more lift (still attached to a sway bar) with all the hardware and frame mounts. $80

Pair of light gray '97+ front seats - some cracking to the side of the driver's seat. $30 for the pair.

HP D30 bare housing. No guts, no shafts, no knuckles. $40

(2) 33x12.50X15 Mud King tires. Cupped and worn, but good for emissions rollers or I'll sell 'em separate for trail spares. $20 each.

3" Pro Comp LCA's - 3 pairs of these. $50 each pair.

Last edited:
Updated.

is there anything better about the later seats? cuz in my 91 they recline mid-back and it sucks!

is there anything better about the later seats? cuz in my 91 they recline mid-back and it sucks!

These won't bolt in into your '91. Totally different mounts - both the slider assembly and how the seat itself mounts to the slider assembly.

Replacement seats for your rig would need to come from '95 and earlier XJ's.

Is that 44 set up for a XJ yet? Or would you have to cut the spring perches off and weld new ones on?

Set up for MJ spring under....... as in stock MJ.

I was asking if it was set up already, just because its a MJ44 dosent mean that it hadent already been set up for a XJ

:twak: If it were an MJ D44 with the perches flipped......... I'd have called it an XJ D44.

D44 is sold.

Back