• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaning out garage...

jragan

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale...

242 transfer, no tail shaft cover (see pic) was setup for RE hack and tap. Shaft was machine shop cut have stock shaft for it also. Chain has about 10k miles max on it. Built and swapped for 231 so have no use for this. $30 the chain cost $75 so this is a great deal.

IMG_1188.jpg

Front engine skid, have had off while doing front end work and never put back on. $25

IMG_1189.jpg

2 starter and 2 alternators pulled off of Renix Motors in working condition. $15 each

is the case 21 or 23 spline, and what year is it out of?

Just going off his sig, I'm guessing it's a 21 spline.

If that's the case, and you don't want it, I'm interested.

Probably 21..... If not, then I am interested!

It is out of my 90 so 21 spine sorry forgot to post all parts are out of 1988-1990. So that being the case from what I see, ColoradoRaptor is not interested. Grin, the XJ I know of that you own would be a 23, however let me know if you are interested or not. Hypoid, if your looking for 21 spine I think you this might be yours. I realize you are up north, can not in a huge rush to have it out of garage we can exchange phone numbers and next time I am up north or your down this direct we can make the exchange. can also watch for someone running that direction on the board.

Okee-Dokee, we'll see if Chris wants it first.

I'm out - have fun~!

Cool, I'll take it!

Back