• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaned up Driveway Shots: EOR Cage, 37's, Bumpers, etc.

8" in the middle.... same as the ARB just doesnt hang down anywhere near as low... Unless you plan to cut your cross member that's about the minimum running a winch.. It's sitting flush in the back and front..

uncc civilengineer said:
8" in the middle.... same as the ARB just doesnt hang down anywhere near as low... Unless you plan to cut your cross member that's about the minimum running a winch.. It's sitting flush in the back and front..

hmm... that's weird.
I have the smittybilt winch that has the same dimensions and my bumper's 7 inches out. I could of made it 5 if I had wanted to cut up the grill...
maybe you're measuring to the fairlead?

and man, seriously your jeep is the nicest on here.
I have no limit of jealousy towards it.
ha ha.

It was to the D-shackle.. So I guess something like 6.5".. To be honest.. I dont care too much about how much it sticks out as long as it's stout enough to push up and slide against... The ARB kept bending...

Let's go take that thing out. I'll bring my jeep, you bring yours and we'll rock out. You gonna go to the URE meet and greet?

Looks great Chris,
If you don't mind me asking, what is your axle width, and wheel backspace.

Russ

Awesome rig man, but you gotta learn how to aim that camera!

uncc civilengineer said:
xj058.jpg

xj066.jpg

:D

oo7ravisXJ said:
Awesome rig man, but you gotta learn how to aim that camera!

He is using the Rule of 3rds. If the screen is divided into 3 sections, good shot composition has the object of interest in one of the dividing lines, not in the center. I'm sure who ever came up with this rule couldn't get his shot right, and figured it looked better.

Begster said:
He is using the Rule of 3rds. If the screen is divided into 3 sections, good shot composition has the object of interest in one of the dividing lines, not in the center. I'm sure who ever came up with this rule couldn't get his shot right, and figured it looked better.

EXACTLY!

No really my little brother took the pictures...

Phil said:
Could you do me a favor?

Take your cooler, load it all the way full with food, drinks, and ice for a weekend, and put it in the back?

Thanks.

May I ask why? If it's in regards to the center bar and weight... it just doesnt bother me.. Im used to hauling a 110# spare back there so the weight of picking up a cooler just doesnt bother me...

I also think it would be pretty easy to securly strap it to that rear bar where you only have to open the lid to get stuff out...

But I rearely ever haul a large cooler and if I did I would set it directly behind the pass or driver seat strapped to a corner where I would only have to open a rear door to get stuff out..

Give us some feedback on the tires. Are they as good as you hoped?

Back