• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Party

I had to get the order in quick so I only orderes two of the awards

Clint Young (Mr. YUMMY 2009)

Matt Smith (BONEHEAD 2009)

I had to get the order in quick so I only orderes two of the awards

Clint Young (Mr. YUMMY 2009)

Matt Smith (BONEHEAD 2009)

For Clint it should be "Cook of the Year", for some reason "Mr Yummy" might go to head for another interpretation.

For Clint it should be "Cook of the Year", for some reason "Mr Yummy" might go to head for another interpretation.

I was originally going to do cook of the year, but thinking about it sitting in view in his front room I thought that it would have been better for him to explain Mr. Yummy to people. :)

As "Santa" Brad is my co-worker, I received this e-mail from him today. Let me know what you would prefer.

Ladies, first of all, everything is good for Saturday...I have three other parties scheduled for that day. I have a church party in Layton at 10:00 a.m then Leta's at noon in Huntsville and two in Park City at 3:00 and 4:30, finishing with Nanette's at Rocky Mountain pizza at 7:30.

Here's the situation... the parties in Layton and Park City have asked that I come in my "Santa workshop" clothes... green wool bib coveralls with a red plaid shirt, santa hat white gloves and black boots. I also have my traditional Santa outfit.

How would you like Santa Claus to appear this year? I have no problem changing outfits.

As "Santa" Brad is my co-worker, I received this e-mail from him today. Let me know what you would prefer.

Ladies, first of all, everything is good for Saturday...I have three other parties scheduled for that day. I have a church party in Layton at 10:00 a.m then Leta's at noon in Huntsville and two in Park City at 3:00 and 4:30, finishing with Nanette's at Rocky Mountain pizza at 7:30.

Here's the situation... the parties in Layton and Park City have asked that I come in my "Santa workshop" clothes... green wool bib coveralls with a red plaid shirt, santa hat white gloves and black boots. I also have my traditional Santa outfit.

How would you like Santa Claus to appear this year? I have no problem changing outfits.

I think that the traditional Santa Suit would be best, but I really dont care either way.

Doesn't matter to me, their everybody else's kids and only the incoming BOD is required to sit in his lap.:laugh:

Last edited:
Josh where did we get the Jeep toys last year? I am running out of time trying to find something for the little ones and have not found anything yet. Mostly because of time.

Ryan I need the amount that I need to pay Santa. Nanette said that there might be a fuel charge. I also need his name. I was thinking that he said that it was Brad Bailey.

Ryan I need the amount that I need to pay Santa. Nanette said that there might be a fuel charge. I also need his name. I was thinking that he said that it was Brad Bailey.

I talked to Santa today and he said that the charge is $50 for the party and $15 for gas, so $65. I'm not going to see him until Thursday, as he's in other offices until then, so as long as I have it by Wednesday night, were good.

Yes, his name is Brad Bailey.

Sarah and I are in that stage with Gabby so we did not notice anything. I think that the stage will pass and if not there is always a good answer.:anon:

Back