• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Party

XJBANKER

0IIIIII0
Tom will you look into seeing what the possibilites of reserving the pizza place again for Christmas would be and when the available dates are. I think that a Saturday night would be best to shoot for.

I'll call them Monday and see what's available. Are we passing out any awards this year like last year?

Well they are about $45.00 a piece and I don't know if we have really done anything award worthy other than Clint coming through to do dinner for the Geostash. What do you think any ideas Tom?

A IC cooking award is a great idea and I think we have a new best equip'd winner. Maybe most trashed award too.

Hope this is Good: Set up Christmas party at the same place we were at last year. I will be going out there Thursday this week to officially reserve the time if everyone agrees.

Dec 12th 2009 6:00PM to 9:00PM, they said max of 2 hours but I got them to go to 3 hours and they close at 10:00PM so I figure they won't kick us out till 10:00.

Here's a copy from last year:

it will be held at
Rocky Mountain Pizza Company
3977 WASATCH BLVD Holladay, UT 84124-2247 7.20 miles from the center of Salt Lake City, UT
http://www.dexknows.com/search.ds;js...E C53.worker3

It is in the Olympus Hills shopping area next to the Smith's.

We have reserved the place from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM

A pizza and salad buffet will be served. Free soda's!!!! (Beer is cash only)

Paid members and their families get in free!
Forum supporters are $5 a head,
Users are $10 a head.
As always, donations to the Chapter funds are appreciated!!!

I like it and think that we should roll with it. I already marked it on my Calander. If they are ok with it on Thursday I say we start posting it up.

Tom what is your opinion of having Santa come? $50 per hour and I think that 1 hour would be plenty.

1 hour of Santa sounds good to me. I did set up the room for us at Rocky Mountain Pizza from 6:00 to 9:00 today. Left them my credit card # to hold the time. How many do you think will show up?

A pizza and salad buffet will be served. Free soda's!!!! (Beer is cash only)

Paid members and their families get in free!
Forum supporters are $5 a head,
Users are $10 a head.
As always, donations to the Chapter funds are appreciated!!!

How are going to manage dinner? Like last time and do we have enough to cover the event with Santa and few awards?

I think that we will do dinner again like last year. Do you want to say yes on getting the Santa for the hour?

I don't think we could do without Santa showing up. What is the "expected" turnout for the party? Can we pay for Red Members, $5.00 for Green Members (each person) and maybe $8.00 each for anyone else sound good (all kids free of course)? Would our funds handle it?

Last edited:
I don't think we could do without Santa showing up. What is the "expected" turnout for the party? Can we pay for Red Members, $5.00 for Green Members (each person) and maybe $8.00 each for anyone else sound good (all kids free of course)? Would our funds handle it?

Have we made any decisions/progress on the Christmas party. We should post up more info on cost soon. Let me know what I need to do.

Have we made any decisions/progress on the Christmas party. We should post up more info on cost soon. Let me know what I need to do.

I think that we should just go with last years approach. Chapter will pay if your name is in Red and 5 per person if you are in black. kids 8 and under free.

Ryan are we still ok for an hour with that Santa? If so let him know. I would plan on 8:00pm for him to show.

Thats funny. Nanette just called and asked what time. I told her to tell him 7:30. Is that too early or should we call him back?

That should be ok, if kids miss him they will just have to go to the Mall!

What is Clint's last name?

I have to order the awards today if we want them for the party.

The prices went up to $35.00 each.

I was only going to do the cook one for clint unless there are any other ideas Tom. I just need to know ASAP.

Back