• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas has come early in the SEC!

These are great mounts. I have them in my heep. Already have them, and I let my red name lapse or I'd be gunning for 'em too. Congrats to whoever gets them.

Im in! Ive needed a set since the 2011 crawl when we did a motor mount replacement at camp. That one was toasted before we left.

so the drawing was yesterday....who won?

Mark and I will draw the names tomorrow. We've had a bunch going on this weekend.

We had 21 entries in the drawing. Mark and I had Mary Ann draw the names as she just knows we go Jeepin'.

And the winners are:

NN4S
256offroad

Congrats guys! Shoot Mark or myself a PM with your mailing address so we can get these mailed to you.

Thanks again to Brown Dog. If you didn't win, please support them with your next purchase of motor mounts.

Way to go guys!!!!

Congrats guys!!!

Big thanks to brown dog for the donation of their awesome mounts!!

CONGRATS!!!!

WOW Thanks brown dog and NAXJA/SEC!!!! Gonna put these on the wifes xj!

:party:Sweet! Thanks Brown Dog & NAXJA-SE chapter!!! I hope to get the time to install them (along with my new rear diff cover) over the Christmas break. :D

Last edited:
Back