• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas has come early in the SEC!

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Alright everyone, as a way to show the Spirit of the season and to give back to the SEC membership, we came up with this....

Santa is bringing two lucky recipients in the SEC a brand new set of Brown Dog motor mounts! That's right, kids....TWO sets. So we will have two lucky winners in the SEC.

WebAU25690Old.1.jpg

Now of course there are some rules and they are as follows:

1) You must reside in the SEC

2) You must be a SEC NAXJA member (red), forum supporter (green) or vendor (blue).

3) You must place your name in this thread ONE time and ONE time only be be eligible to win.

4) Winners will be drawn on Dec 1st, 2012.

5) The Brown Dog motor mounts CANNOT be sold or traded if you win them. If you don't need it or cannot use it, please regift it to somebody who can use it. It is better to give than to receive so lets have the Christmas Spirit.

Also, a special Thank You goes out to Karol at Brown Dog. They were very instrumental in us obtaining two sets of mounts to give away. Please give them your support if you are looking for mounts and don't win a set.

Please keep the chit-chat over in the "Christmas is coming" thread.

Also this is voting time, so what better way to start by going red so you can vote and have a chance to win a set of engine mounts from Brown Dog!

Ho, Ho, Ho!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the chance Ed! You're the best!

Well shoot Im in also. The heep has been needing mounts.

Thanks for the opportunity guys.

In!

Me in.....

Why, thank you Santa!

What if you already have those mounts?

Do I win that bag of money?

Those mounts rock! Love mine!

i'm in...

Tim, put me on your waiting list if you win :)

I'm in! Love my brown dog's!

Adding to the list of people who will re-gift them if I win them....

im in!

Put me in the barrel... a set of mounts would be sweet!

Back