• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinaman's Gulch aftermath |Run - Sun - Fun - Dun

Looks like Carnage lived up to it's name.

Blew out a RockKrawler joint. Fixed it today and found this:

P1011983.jpg

Cracked welds on the TNT D44 truss. I guess that upper control arm puts some serious tweaking on that truss.

P1011984.jpg

So Yella, ya get it all fixed?

The rest of my OCG vids/pics are here. Yeah, I'm a little slow. A lot of what we've seen before, and the vids are off my P&S camera, so not super high quality, but watchable.

Steve

Uh...click on the word "here".:)

Should be a link to Photobucket. Works for me. If not, I apologize. Someone else give it a shot, eh?

Steve

Sweet. I meant to title one of the vids "Revenge of the Zith"...But fortunately I forgot to. I like this one of you...
CopyofSpring09June0609079.jpg

For all the new MTR haters, here they are in action. Look pretty good to me...

Heh heh....... looks like a replay of your effortless crawl up Rock Pile a few years back 'eh Mike? :thumbup:

vids look good...seen a few of those mtr's come thro the shop...likin em...wonder how they do if you flip em on the rim?

Heh heh....... looks like a replay of your effortless crawl up Rock Pile a few years back 'eh Mike? :thumbup:

Yeah, I only saw that at Moab that year. Daisy does like to climb. Would like to see that whole video again. That was an awesome week.

vids look good...seen a few of those mtr's come thro the shop...likin em...wonder how they do if you flip em on the rim?

I read somewhere that they work equally as well either way. I don't recall where though.

Back