• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinaman next week

thobson

NAXJA Forum User
Is anyone interested in running Chinaman next week? I was thinking of going down that way to fish, camping and fourwheel a few days during the week anyone interested running chinaman on 5/18, 5/19, or 5/20?

I'm gona run chinaman on Sunday the 17th

I live near Chinaman's (summers only). If you are still planning to run it on the 19th I hope to tag along. I am not willing to run it alone. My xj has 2in lift with 30s and a rear locker. Will I have a problem? Thanks

the rear locker will help but there will be some pretty challenging spots as far as clearance and flex go. Someone else chime in on this as I have only run it once before a few years ago. But yes we are planning on still running it, a Colorado 4x4 member and a buddy of mine are meeting at the Johnson Valley gas station at 10 am on Tuesday. But I think the trail will be pretty hard with just two inches.....

Back