• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheep Steel

XJ_Rudolph

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for some places to get cheep steel (DOM tube to be exact, but also just cheep in general), Pleasanton steel is just too expensive. Iv herd that Team Tube in Sac is cheep as well as any7offroad. Anyone know of any other places that are cheep?

Ruffstuff has reasonable DOM prices.

Tube service milpitias is the way to go. And they'll deliver to your door for $20

Tube service milpitias is the way to go. And they'll deliver to your door for $20

Tube supply in Milpitas.. granted I order a ton. It was 1.97 a foot

WHATTTTT
That is crazy I am totally ordering from them. How is there customer service? Better than the lady at pleasanton steel? Hhahaha

Idonno they were a lot closer than pleasonton so never called. They'll definitely have the cheapest tube around. And delivery fee was $20 to the warehouse in sj. Not sure how much it'd be all the way to pleasonton

They have fantastic customer service. And have any and everything you'd need.. are you caging the Rudolph? Before I sell my other 2 door I'll take that Rudolph badge off for you :thumbup:

Hahahaha the cage is to come later!! Unfortunately im being peer pressured into some sort of baja style rig so i decided to go for a full learning experience and build a rzr size rig. Its also been on my bucket list to build a sandrail/baja tube framed rig. Giving myself a year to build it starting at the beginning of 2016. Right now im doing R&D for it.

Try Moose Metal in Concord (925) 676-6667.
I buy a lot of stuff from them, decent prices and good guys to deal with.
The are also a full fab shop and can help with things if needed.

Moose is deffinately NOT cheap. But they are convenient as they are down the street from my shop. I have a friend that works there but i have found much cheaper prices elsewhere. San mateo i think has a few steel houses with good prices. I think its alan steel. Found a killer price when i was looking for a 1/4" plate for my fab table.

Del paso steel supplies many steel supply houses . I use them. 20 ft lengths only there . Cheapest I've found in Sacramento.

Back