• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out this Queen

I don't know, looks like somebody went to alot of time, money and work to build it. Personally I would not want it but you gotta admit it is clean and shiny... Be a PIA getting in and out of though... even with my 6'6"'s...

Looks like another typical dime-a-dozen chromed out show truck...

meh.

Thread title misleading

I think that somebody just got a bunch of free shocks and had to figure out a way to use them. I especially like the shocks on the front that go from the leaf spring to the... leaf spring

Chris

FYI: it's okay to use box tube for body lifts as long as you paint it bright orange.

19_3.JPG

He is still trying to sell that thing... jesh.

It has been getting relisted for about a year now on there. Never has gotten what he wants out of it.

andyr354 said:
He is still trying to sell that thing... jesh.

It has been getting relisted for about a year now on there. Never has gotten what he wants out of it.
Never will! That is typical for Florida though IMHO.

I'd own it in a heartbeat.....if I was into cruising.

Got to give the guy credit for one thing though, at least it has a front driveshaft. Most rigs I've seen like that are so jacked up they can't run one.

:dunno:

I don't have a lot of money, but I'd actually give him $150 just to buy it and wreck it. I say it's worth about that much because nobody in their right mind would want to ride around in that thing.

Back