• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chatt/Knoxville Wheelers...

Jester99

NAXJA Forum User
Been a long time since I've been on here, but considering I don't wheel the Jeep anymore that doesn't leave me much reason too. Hope everyone is doing well! Since I don't wheel anymore I have things that I need to get rid of...

I am leaving for Knoxville some time tomorrow between 12-2 because I'm sick of Chatt getting screwed as far as snow goes. Going to stay with some friends. If anyone in Ktown or along I-75N is interested in any of the following please shoot me a PM asap and I can bring this stuff up with me. I know it is short notice but I figured what the hell...saves the trouble of shipping too.

Old Man Emu 3" Lift from DPG Offroad- 350.00
RE Superflex Fixed Lower Control Arms- 100.00
JKS Adjustable Track Bar for 0-3" of lift- 100.00
31x10.50 BFG A/T mounted on light grey 15x7 Ecco rim. 5 years old, used once for less than 100 miles. 99% tread left!- 75.00 FIRM.

Everything was inspected by Juan(Rjeep) except the tire. Said everything was still in good shape and those prices were fair to ask if that means anything to anyone.

Lift was put on in May of 07. Control arms and track bar went on in Aug. 07. Everything came off in Aug. 09 and has been sitting in the garage since. No signs of sag in the coils or leaves when it was taken off, then again I didn't ever wheel it that hard either...

Back