• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chapter desert run

kinda looks that way don't it, oh well i got doors and windows on this jeep ha ha

Oh its just rain! it will help keep down the dust! Real men don't mind getting wet :)

ya if it gets too bad we could always cut north to hwy 30 or try south when we can to I80 but that won't be any better, we'll see how the morning looks when we wake up. we are in ut after all and may only get sprinkled on at night.

ya if it gets too bad we could always cut north to hwy 30 or try south when we can to I80 but that won't be any better, we'll see how the morning looks when we wake up. we are in ut after all and may only get sprinkled on at night.

or it could be nice sunny day lol :party:

very true, thats why i don't trust what the weather reports say. i wake up and decide for myself :)

very true, thats why i don't trust what the weather reports say. i wake up and decide for myself :)

who cares any way.. I don't have big bling wheels to worry about! I don't like mud, but its not going to ruin my day!

I'm guessing you are planning on going through Gold Hill to Wendover. If so and the weather is bad, watch the dirt part of that road. We were out there over memorial day last year in that damn near biblical rain and for some reason that road is the greasiest nastiest part of the whole journey. Lots of corners and sharp drop offs too. You feel like you can go fast because the road is wide and smooth but it's more dangerous than it looks.

was planning that, unless the weather turns he rds to crap then we'll just do a little more hwy than planned to wendover.

Haha that's awesome, your not going and tour watching the weather more than I am :D

don't blame ya, i was like that when i commuted to vernal, richfield and SLC from moab. i knew what the weather was before i left moab.

I'm packed and ready to go.....:)

see y'all in the AM

Last edited:
So did you make if back or are you stuck axle deep in mud out there waiting for a rabbit to come by so you can throw rocks at it hoping for something to eat?

ha ha yup made it back around 4:30, no issues really. a couple small slick sections is about it, weather was actually pretty good up until we hit I15. that nasty storm mostly went around us.

Back