• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chalk another one up

Scott Mac

NAXJA Member #10
I finally rolled in the driveway just before 5pm eastern today.
Things I've learned on this trip.

The member most in need of a trailer is Chewy.

Car hauler trailers are too damn heavy to manuver around my back yard by myself.

WJ's tow much better than expected.

4.10s are way too short for 33s. Now thanks to Porch Puppy I'm considering 4.88s. Thanks Andy.:D

Moab red mud looks too cool on a blue XJ to wash off.

I want to thank all the folks that showed up to support NAXJA. It was great to see old friends again and to meet some new ones. I am sorry that there wasn't enough time to meet everybody.

Not bad at all, the hard part was waiting for the trailer brakes to fad and they never did. 2nd gear 4500 rpms and taping the brakes all the way down.

How about bring the twister board to Paragon?

Scott Mac. said:

How about bring the twister board to Paragon?

deal, Vug may be ready by then too, he's getting his axles done in January, he just bought the cert from Kej for the Alcan springs, he now needs front springs and shocks.

Hummm, picture this, Vug driving the bus, you driving your Grand w/XJ in tow, me in the back of the bus playing Twister with Steph, Ang and Shaunna.

Wow, as Vug posted in another thread, 'pass the towel'.

Back