• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CF

kunaji

Essayons
<whine>Isn't it a bit silly to have two CF events? CF South as an official event is fine with me, but having a north and south CF would seem to lock the events into certain regions. Couldn't you guys just name it, Kentuckyfest or something...</whine>

That being said, way to step up to the plate and plan an event so we don't hafta listen to ya :rattle:when you can't make an event over here. Keep making events and you will probably get more member support to form a local chapter.

kunaji said:
<whine>Isn't it a bit silly to have two CF events? CF South as an official event is fine with me, but having a north and south CF would seem to lock the events into certain regions. Couldn't you guys just name it, Kentuckyfest or something...</whine>

That being said, way to step up to the plate and plan an event so we don't hafta listen to ya :rattle:when you can't make an event over here. Keep making events and you will probably get more member support to form a local chapter.

When all this shit first started I was under the impression that CF was a sanctioned event and I was only arguing that sanctioned events should be held closer to population centers for those of you who drive your daily drivers.

CF south is "my" unsanctioned event so I will call it what I want, attend if you want or don't.

Looks to me like you are the only one getting all wadded up about it.

BRIANHO13 said:
When all this shit first started I was under the impression that CF was a sanctioned event and I was only arguing that sanctioned events should be held closer to population centers for those of you who drive your daily drivers.

CF south is "my" unsanctioned event so I will call it what I want, attend if you want or don't.

Brian forgive me if I am blisfully out of the loop on this "shit", but I think that the idea of you posting up your un-official events like the one at Attica, and now this one, is great!

Keep posting them!

Just for clarification..

CF was a one time weekend of wheeling in 2004 that was named AFTER the weekend was over because of all the carnage. and I think it was a secret trip at the time too, but that doesn't matter it's just funny.

call it what you want but no carnagefest since the original has been as canage-filled and thus should not carry that name.

I think naming a random trip is silly and arguing over the name is even sillier.

kunaji said:

Lemme rephrase it :

<mywhine></mywhine> in the hopes you would respond with something regarding how KYfest sounds like a good/bad idea and I would get to come back with the inappropriate comment that should be obvious at that point.

and

"kudos to doing more than crying about not having events near ya and planning your own. If you have more events there will be more support from the people at the events to have a more local chapter"

Does that make more sense and sound less like I'm flaming ya? :badpc:

Sure does, I do what I can (I am insecure so that is why I am so deffensive).

BTW Paula just wait till you see what my future events are named.

KYfest.

Shoe fits.
Wear it.
I bet Ramsey would even show up with a name like that! Hell, you may draw a whole different crowd all together! :D

CF has never been an official event. I think several were mislead by Brian post it as (It's official). I too have no issues with Brian posting up random wheeling trips. Why would that be an issue, that's what we're here for right? Keep it up Brain!:thumbup: I would suggest your be more careful as to your thread titles, to curb the drama.

Hale

Back