• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Central Valley Meet and Greet

Ben H

NAXJA Forum User
All of you central guys and gals ready for a dinner? How about Wednesday, March 18 at 6:00 pm at the Dog House Grill?

Post up if you want to come.

YO! I am IN! I was just about to post something like this up.
My rig will be done by then!!!!!!!

How about the meat market tri-tip?
Ben, you should be the tri-tip king. you took classes in high school ha...

I'm working that day, maybe next time... :dunno:

I'm off that night! I wonder if I can talk my wife into spending our anniversary at the Dog House Grill? :laugh3:

Think she'll go for that?

Rick

I'm off that night! I wonder if I can talk my wife into spending our anniversary at the Dog House Grill? :laugh3:

Think she'll go for that?

Rick

You might be in the dog house, and there might be a lot of grilling going on... but I doubt it will be the good kind...

doesnt hurt to ask! :shocked:

I hate to say it but I had a family thing come up, can we postpone it a week or switch it to Thurs., or Fri.??? If not we'll catch you guys the next time.

Damn, No one is in?
This is tomorrow.
Show up people.

I'll be there at 6:30, but can only stay for a short while, have to be home by 7:30 for conference call

How'd it go? Sorry I didn't make it but I couldn't get anyone to work for me tonight. Hopefully next time will be on a day off as I'd love to meet some local NAXJA folks.

We all need to reschedule a better date with confirmations. There was a turn out tonight of 3, including me and another guy who isn't even a registered here yet.

What date works best for all of you?
Please post up and we will plan according to the most common day/date.

While I know my schedule for the rest of the year, it is different every week. However, time of day is irrelevant for me. With 24 hour shifts I'm either at work all day or available all day.

In April, I'm off every Wednesday, Friday, and the first 3 Mondays.

Wednesday, April 1st.

If that works for everyone, please post up.
Hopefully we can get a good turn out!!!

Back