• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Central Indiana Meet and greet

im in i know im new to the form but have been on cherokee chat for some time now but it would be nice to meet some new guys i also prob have one more coming with me

im in i know im new to the form but have been on cherokee chat for some time now but it would be nice to meet some new guys i also prob have one more coming with me

Noobs are welcome too! Come on down man!

I might not be able to make it, my wife informed me that we are supposed to go back to NW Indiana for a family birthday party this weekend. If we don't end up being able to make it up there due to the snow they're getting pounded with, I'll be able to make it. On the positive side, if we go back home I can bring my XJ back down to my house to work on it a bit!

For all those with GPSs' , here is the address:

1077 North Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN

If you're coming from I-65 its exit 101.

My Jeep almost decided it didn't want to make the trip up there tomorrow (well I guess later today). It died on the main street through town during rush hour. But I got it home and replaced the alternator. Should be good to go though!!

Had a good time today. Only had 5 guys end up showing up only because my cousin came with me. Good food, annoying waitress and Ian actually isn't that stupid..........:D Of course, Me and snow aren't good friends so I busted my ass. :roflmao:

The rigs that showed up:
2011-02-05_13-48-56_226.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I mean I had a great time besides that whole threatening-with-arrest part:doh:

Feel lucky, he specifically said he would have pulled all of us over if he had gotten the chance, I was just the first one to leave.

No ticket or anything, just a "Quit being a jackass" talk.

Because you were gonna damage all sorts of property by sliding sideways in your rear wheel drive vehicle in a slick parking lot! :rolleyes:

I know its "illegal" but he seemed to be laughing at you when i drove past. He also pointed at me, he could go ahead and pull me over I didn't do anything........:D

Oh know, he didnt say anything about property damage! He said I could have easily killed a child walking through the parking lot. Verbatim that is what he said.

He never really seemed to be laughing, but he didnt point at you saying you were doing stupid stuff as well. Not sure where he got that idea from.

Some of my own pics:

This is supposed to be a 55 mile an hour road about 5 minutes from my house (SR37) I thought about turning around, but I persevered.
181vf.jpg

NEED LIFT :(

uGDzg.jpg

Some of my own pics:

This is supposed to be a 55 mile an hour road about 5 minutes from my house (SR37) I thought about turning around, but I persevered.
181vf.jpg

NEED LIFT :(

uGDzg.jpg

Awwwwwww, Ian your Jeep looks so cute next to Robert's. Yes, I am gonna rub this in because my Jeep wasn't the smallest for once! :D

On Aarons behalf the only thing he was sliding was his butt. For about 12 ft to his jeep so he could get up.:roflmao:

No pics because 2 guys pulled while the rest of us just laughed

On Aarons behalf the only thing he was sliding was his butt. For about 12 ft to his jeep so he could get up.:roflmao:

No pics because 2 guys pulled while the rest of us just laughed

Haha, thanks Robert. My own cousin was laughing at me! You guys should be ashamed of yourselves laughing at a cripple! :D

Back