• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CARNAGE!!!!!

I sliced a sidewall, fried my tranny fluid, dented the passenger rear quarter, and mangled the crossmember. all in all not to bad for 3 days of wheeling.

Broken Sector shaft in my steering box, broke both motor mounts(again) and rubbed passengers side of bed on a tree. Many thanks again to Colin for getting me off the trail and saving my weekend.

ALWAYS put your car in park, you never know when it could decide to attack another jeep...

2010-06-22164136.jpg
2010-06-22164145.jpg

I tweaked my ZJ tie rod, dented both bumper caps, rear 1/4, and my damn rear view mirror fell off when I came down hard as hell on a rock on yellow jacket ridge. It was worth it though!!

I wound up bending my front bumper on Friday but it saved me from having to replace the whole header panel. Also put a crack in the passenger side taillight. Went through Pit on Saturday and got some water in the distributor but was easily fixed when we stopped for lunch. All in all a good weekend.

WHat axle and who is the unlucky winner of this carnage?

MoparManiac broke that front 44 coming down off a jump from about 4ft in the air. There is video somewhere here.

MoparManiac broke that front 44 coming down off a jump from about 4ft in the air. There is video somewhere here.

Oh yea I saw the video. That sucks.

I tweaked my ZJ tie rod, dented both bumper caps, rear 1/4, and my damn rear view mirror fell off when I came down hard as hell on a rock on yellow jacket ridge. It was worth it though!!
Believe it or not I actually had the right glue to put that rear view mirror back on... it was in my center console the whole time.

100% worth it.

:D
:music: I BELIEVE I CAN FLY :music:

Back