• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

camping

MDXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
were are we camping

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :peace:

jeannies_driver said:
you can camp right at the park if that's what your interested in. the campsite's have shower's i believe,, or are going to. :D

Are they still located near the office? I'd rather camp where there is grass incase of rain, and i'd prefer a windbreak.

jeannies_driver said:
you can camp right at the park if that's what your interested in. the campsite's have shower's i believe,, or are going to. :D

Yeah, the kind of shower that you get when its cloudy with a chance of RAIN!!!!!

No showers there, but you do have a few baths....Lake Christy, Froghole, ....

like i said,, shower's at the camp site's,, not at RC. i should have said " camp ground's " . beside's,, i like getting cleaned up creek side, all natural like and stuff. come on Andy, be one with the wilderness ! :D

Andy in Pa. said:
Yeah, the kind of shower that you get when its cloudy with a chance of RAIN!!!!!

No showers there, but you do have a few baths....Lake Christy, Froghole, ....

I have the shower covered if necessary. ;)

HPIM1867.jpg

jeannies_driver said:
beside's,, i like getting cleaned up creek side, all natural like and stuff. come on Andy, be one with the wilderness ! :D

TTTMMMMIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, theres a picture I didn't need.....

I have been one with the wilderness, we had a bit of a falling out (what can I say, I was young and there was alcohol involved...) and now I am maybe three or four.

Back