• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico on April 3rd ~ 5th Anyone else care to go?

I'm trying to make it for a day trip. Had a tire seperate on my truck this weekend and do not want to tow anything until I get 4 new ones. There goes any extra money I had. 35" BFGs for the tow rig. I may bring a tent in case I am unable to make it home Saturday night. What time do you plan on hitting the trails Saturday?

I will email ya Jeff...

But I am hoping to get out there by like 8ish on fri night. I am in a primitive cabin that has A/C & Heat and a few beds.

So hoping to wake up at my leasure on sat morning (about 8 I guess) and then figure it all out. Prolly about 10 hit the trail.

i heard there will be neked ladies and akahol consumption and these are things that just dont jive with the family friendly environment that off road vehicles require to operate.

maybe you should have done this all back channel rob.

just a thought.

8===D

i heard there will be neked ladies and akahol consumption and these are things that just dont jive with the family friendly environment that off road vehicles require to operate.

just a thought.

8===D

You are my hero. Have my children.

just a thought.

8===D

Well I dont pussyfoot around and hide things from others. I invite all and then if someone that is easily offended wants to attend then I tell em your better off staying back in the comfort of your little safe haven.

Not to mention most here know that I dont do things PC. And I dont adhere to the "rules" that most here try to impose. Hell I didnt even get a bday greeting post :bawl: a few weeks ago...

But to common joe, I dont want you in my camp if your going to cry about ANYTHING I may say, do or act, either in camp or on the trail.

Well I dont pussyfoot around and hide things from others. I invite all and then if someone that is easily offended wants to attend then I tell em your better off staying back in the comfort of your little safe haven.

Not to mention most here know that I dont do things PC. And I dont adhere to the "rules" that most here try to impose. Hell I didnt even get a bday greeting post :bawl: a few weeks ago...

But to common joe, I dont want you in my camp if your going to cry about ANYTHING I may say, do or act, either in camp or on the trail.

gooserade anybody?

Well I am in cabin 5 so look at the map for that area and ull see when that is. I don't coord well so I would come in to clico town area and just come bug us to leave prior to 10am. Then we will head out at 10 likely

ok ive been there many times with the boy scouts (yes i was a boy scout dont laugh lol)
i thought it burned down..

I thought my dance card was full but I have this weekend open now so I'll be there if that's ok Robert?......SANTA

That is fantastic Ken. your Always welcome to any place I may be....

I need someone else to help me up gatekeeper too. :)

im sorry i sound like a fool but what cabin 5? there are like several areas of cabins

There is only one cabin 5 I believe. Look at the site and look at the cabin locations, or just pull in and go left and then stay left every chance you get and look for the gray tubed XJ on 39.5's and for Kens Sleigh....

So Robert, what are my chances up Gatekeeper in my heep? If I bring a friend with an open/limited slip XJ on 33s will he be able to bypass Gatekeeper and follow us around.

I think your fine jeff, as we will be going down gatekeeper with the route we take, and as for a bypass. I havent been up there in about 7 months or so and in that time I have read that theres some obsticle in the bypass route, but then I read this week that a group from MJR that they did doran and bypassed gatekeeper. so I would say that the bypass is open or doable, but cant guarantee it.

Then once we go down gatekeeper we can always go up it for fun.

Back