• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico April 10, 11th & 12th

Bumping this thread up. We are a little over a month away. Goatman will be leading the runs. Hit me up if anyone wants more info.
A couple of Raffle items: $650 gift cert for Chromoly Axle shafts donated by Ten Factory, $200 JCR gift cert. D44 diff cover from RuffStuff. More donations coming from Genright, 4wheel Parts and Dave Cole & Hammerking Productions (King of the Hammers).

Last edited:
Unfortunately that is the same dates as the "Andy's Free" Andy Steiner Memorial run on the Mojave Road. As the current owner of Andy's "Purple Is The New Chrome" Cherokee I will obviously be on that run.

We run all the good stuff at Calico that few know about. Scrambler Canyon is one example. Always a good time.

Going to try and make this. Haven't taken my buggy to calico yet.:wave:

Added a 47" flat screen TV to the Raffle! Come out THIS SATURDAY to Calico! 4x4runs Dinner and Raffle! Register at Bakersfieldtrailblazers.org!

If you can't wheel, just come out Saturday night for a great dinner and Awesome raffle!

Back