• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C8.25 with detriot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertjr

NAXJA Forum User
New brakes & wheel cylinders. Coated in chassis saver. Looks brand new! Locker teeth sheered off and I gave the shop the go ahead to replace the locker, or I would of karma'd it back out broken. I pick up this axle Wednesday.
Only around 100 miles if that on the brakes & bearings. Locker will have zero miles. Geared 3.55. Lockers a full case Detroit.

550 obo.

Theres a plate with teeth in the locker. some of those teeth chipped off. so a entirely new locker is in place. So it will be bolt in and go, you will not have an issue! It's got stock 29spline shafts which are equal strength to a d44.

I'm only ditching it because I picked up a d44 on trade and its got Yukon shafts in it. I'm ASSuming they are chromo. But Yukon for sure:)

Bump this is the one to go, keeping and building my 44.
Complete axle bolt in ready to go, fresh mobil 1 in the diff with under 20 miles on it. Motors blown so it wont be racking up miles for another month or 2.

525 for just the axle, bolt in ready to go. 600 with a set of spare shafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back