• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-Rok

SpartyKrunk

Im better than you
Does anybody know if C-Rok really did stop making his exo cages? Because I was planning on buying one in about a month. Then I read in another thread that he's not making them anymore. Does anybody know anything to confirm this bad news?

Best bet is to call them. Even if they are discontinuing they might still have 1 or 2 in there inventory. Let us know what they say.

Uhhh, that's still bad news. Man. Why would they discontinue them? They're BA :bawl:

:tears:What? Aww man!:gonnablowI want one so bad! I'm gonna call again and see how much money they can turn down as a bribe lol. That really sucks though. But if they aren't making them anymore, why are they still on their site? Or is that site not in use anymore?:smsoap:

I know it's still on their site. That's why it surprises me why they wouldn't sell/make them anymore without posting an annoucement.

Back