• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buy Your NWC decals here

hey i know i am also pretty late here but looking for at least 2 decals.....anymore left by chance? i would love some, plz pm me if there is any more left

Hey I'm brand new here too, and a new "older XJ" owner...I'd really like to buy a couple of them too! Are they possibly still available?

John Moore (jazzin11)
Bellingham / Ferndale

XJourney said:
Buy your decals here to support the Northwest Chapter. This is open to members only, till such time that the NWC BOD decides to open sales to non members. We have only a limited number of decals(30 left), and aren't sure when we will do another printing. So order soon.

The decals will be $5 a piece which includes postage. You may also donate $1 to purchase a one year membership for BOXJER, the designer of the decal.
My paypal account WILL NOT let me accept CREDIT CARDS, so purchase accordingly.

My paypal account ID is [email protected]

PM me your real name, screen name, address, and how many you want. Also give the same info when you paypal the money.

Thank you for supporting your chapter.

Hans
NWC President

For money order make them payable to:
Hans Huisman
848 South Pine Ct
Lynden, WA 98264

So there was a vote on new NW Stickers, and I was wondering if any of those are available..? The 2 that won look awesome. If so, same price?

pdxxjnoob said:
So there was a vote on new NW Stickers, and I was wondering if any of those are available..? The 2 that won look awesome. If so, same price?

The one pictured above was the only one made... These things have to be done in bulk, so I doubt there'll be any made anytime soon. :)

Stay tuned though, we're going to brainstorm some ideas and get some other stuff rolling. :D

Give Paula (PhunkXJ) a PM for a quote... IIRC she helped Sierra Chapter with theirs.

Good looking sticker BTW

Any left?

GirlScout1 said:
any left now?
I believe there's 6 or 7 left. I will be picking them up from Hans at Gearfest or Wrenchin' for bowlers or whatever it is we're calling it these days.

The Saturday everyone is going to John's garage for working on their Heeps (Beer and Pizza).

Hey man, were gettin the Band back together.

I hate Illinois Nazis!

Hey Sniggs snag one for me will ya,(if you can ) would appreciate it, thanks

Back