• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bush's flip off vid,

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have the video of Bush flipping off the camra? Some one sent it to me in an instant message and I didn't get to save it. Thought it was great. Made me respect the man even more.

Edit: never mind I found it. If ya wanna see its on this site...scroll down a bit
http://www.ooze.com/

Last edited:
Matthew Currie said:
It's all over I think, but here's one link:

http://www.evilirishbastard.com/cache/OneFingerVictorySalute.mov

Respect is subjective I guess, but if it will make you respect me more, please stare hard at the following icon until the fingers merge.
:peace:

The things we bedwetting crybaby hippie liberals have to do to get respect around here!
Actually if you thought you had a reason to flip me off and did so I would not disrespect you for that.
That was my biggiest problem with Kerry. It had not so much to do with his Librial views as it did the fact that he was so....un-human.
I know I am going to get flamed for this but as a person I actually kind of liked Clintons personality. I always thought he was the type of guy you might be able to just hang out with. That was why he was elected two times. Gore....The personality of a log and no one liked him. Bush...seems to be a real person and he was elected two times... I truly think that someones personality goes alot further then what there views are.
NO I did not vote for Clinton and would never do so. I was just talking personality.
Kerry had to hire people to try and make a personality for him. I hate people like that.
Kerry would never flip someone off....he would hire someone to do it for him.

DrMoab said:
Actually if you thought you had a reason to flip me off and did so I would not disrespect you for that.
That was my biggiest problem with Kerry. It had not so much to do with his Librial views as it did the fact that he was so....un-human.
I know I am going to get flamed for this but as a person I actually kind of liked Clintons personality. I always thought he was the type of guy you might be able to just hang out with. That was why he was elected two times. Gore....The personality of a log and no one liked him. Bush...seems to be a real person and he was elected two times... I truly think that someones personality goes alot further then what there views are.
NO I did not vote for Clinton and would never do so. I was just talking personality.
Kerry had to hire people to try and make a personality for him. I hate people like that.
Kerry would never flip someone off....he would hire someone to do it for him.

Well, I can't say I entirely disagree with you about Kerry. I warmed to him a little during the debates, but I never thought he had the stuff to win.

Back