• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built hp dana 44, dana 60, pitbull tires

zachandandy

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Time to part out the xj.
77 ford hp 44, 4.10 gears, Yukon chromo axles, ballistic brackets, set up for 3 link front. Custom steering knuckle, set up for 7/8" heims. Warn premium locking hubs. Dif is welded. Needs a new dif cover to be 100%. 5x5.5 bolt pattern. The shafts alone were $700. $900 firm. I'll throw in the drag link and tie rod, 1.5x.25 wall Dom with ruffstuff 7/8" heims for $1100.
Rear dana 60 from an 80's dodge 1 ton. 4.10 gears, welded dif, solid diff cover. 8x6.5 lug pattern. $350.
Freshly rebuilt np 242 with re sye. $200
4-35"x14.5"x15 pitbull mad dawgs. 80%. Mounted on black steelies, 2 are 5x5.5 lug pattern and 2 are 8x6.5". All 4 have inner airlock beadlocks. Package price of $1000. Just spent $600 on the inner airlocks alone.
All parts still mounted on my running, driving, registered through summer 2014 89 xj. 231 in jeep failed, needs the 242 swapped in. Take the whole thing for $4000 or make offers on any or all other parts.

if you were willing to ship and this was about 2 months earlier i would have bought that ford hp right at this moment...dam good luck with the sale

Re: Re: Built hp dana 44, dana 60, pitbull tires

Guess I'm keeping this pos, wife says she'll fix it if I won't.

Sounds like a keeper.

dude, get rid of the welded front and go with a locker . that will help a ton with all of your constant front end carnage. then consider putting a locker in the rear and junking the welded rear. way less insane trail carnage.

As am happy as I am that you're keeping it, I'm also kinda bummed (for selfish reasons). If you decide to part with that 44 down the road let me know

Back