• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

Mine blew apart at WF and I used JR's spare:) I did tray another Durango box and this one seems much better than the first one I put in. I am going to run this on Moab and hope it holds up.....On to a large piston AGR box and ram for me.....

Ram" Sick of blowing boxes up "Rod.....

Steering stabilizer...

I originally wanted a double shear mount, but I had to cut the top of the mount off to clear the track bar, so this is what I came up with....

This is on level ground...

3u5yquty.jpg

This is at near full stuff...

yhuvebeh.jpg

ebanydez.jpg

Needs some hydraulic lines coming out of it :) 1500 psi worth of steering stabilizer

I see no problem with the mount, I doubt there will ever be an issue with it.

Really Dan? I just threw mine in the scrap pile that would have already been cut for those flairs......

Ram" The guy that had 17 XJ's in various parts needs fenders"Rod

I was at Rocks and valleys Sat before easter and saw your jeep Dan. The " Out of Misery II " didn't sink in till you were already by us. Great looking Jeep looks better in person !

All sorts of cool parts laying around waiting to be installed...

New led license plate lights...

a3ynepy7.jpg

Bushwacker flat flares...

u5ypubeg.jpg

Novak cable shifter...

ave5uhus.jpg

Dirtbound lower quarter armor (waiting for the hardware, after waiting several weeks for the armor). Nice looking armor tho...

3arequhu.jpg

Sold the Dirtbound armor, after all the shit they put me/mwc through I don't want any if their product on my jeep.

Anyway, I bought some RE sway bar discos from Walt, I finally put them on after making them 3" longer. It rides nicer on the road. :)

usypepem.jpg

Back