• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

These things fit nice...

u9ezy6yq.jpg

are you gonna spill the beans on what you're replacing it with? :D

Sure...Hybrid is going on / in our rig......The cage we sold Dan is a great / very safe cage but it is time to go Hybrid being I can see her being on her lid a real possibility now.....

Ram" Just please not on Moab Rim" Rod..........

These things fit nice...

u9ezy6yq.jpg

One of the best investments we made for Tara's ride..... Looks great Dan...I see what you did there you waited to get the red rock ground into your carpet then installed.

Ram" Wheeler is a genius" Rod

The jeep looks like it performed great and looked good doing it. I have never seen any rear mats like that before but really dig it. Also I may have missed it but I know there was some debate on the lower control arm skids and that you initially didn't weld them to the axle tube, did you ever end up doing it or no?

Re: Re: Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

The jeep looks like it performed great and looked good doing it. I have never seen any rear mats like that before but really dig it. Also I may have missed it but I know there was some debate on the lower control arm skids and that you initially didn't weld them to the axle tube, did you ever end up doing it or no?

I did not weld them anymore than in the original pix.

Strangely enough, I didn't tear them from the axle.

a bit of an update, I haven't done much since Moab, however I have got some rear end noise. Not sure if it's a bearing or gear noise yet. Need to pull the cover.

I will be modifying my sye yoke and cutting my ds down another inch too.

I will also be installing my cage before Winterfest in hopes to not need it, ever. :D

Back