• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buggy vs Tree:

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
We came across this yesterday while on our way out of a local wheeling area.

DSCN0198.jpg

DSCN0199.jpg

The part of the tree on the ground fell when the buggy hit the tree, knocking it pretty much in half.
DSCN0201.jpg

DSCN0203.jpg

DSCN0206.jpg

DSCN0207.jpg

The guy was probably going too fast and just lost control, EMT's had been called when we showed up. The guy was conscious but couldn't talk very well, and seemed very dazed. He most likely had a concussion.

-Alex

wow. defintely looks like a hard hit, hope the guy had his harnesses on! hope he's alright...

That's probably the worst thing about something that is so well built, there is absolutely no give and nothing to absorb the shock and vibrations. I bet that guy got one hell of a shock to the system. I would consider him extremely lucky that he wasn't more seriously injured.

If he was speeding, I kinda don't have any sympathy for him, he should know better then do speed in a vehicle like that... but end result I'm glad he's ok.

true, but look at the area he's in, alot different in the KOH events. But I don't know that road, nor the area so I could be way off

not a great area to be speeding, the Sherif drives around writing tickets for drinking and general asshattery.

that thing was registered? holy crap.

it does undoubtedly look like good construction. but i could never see a buggy passing inspection around here. (unfortunately)

Dumbass in a buggy vs. A TREE!!!! :shocked:

Back