• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake upgrade

All I have done is bought some slotted/cross drilled rotors (which I know some people will say that these make no difference or that dirt and stuff gets stuck in them, I haven't had any problems with them) I had some EBC green stuff pads, but they were too noisey and I took them off and installed some Napa brake pads....They do great for 33" tires....I think I am gonna try and reinstall my EBC pads and get them broken in right...because for the short amount of time that I ran them, they stopped great! but I would love to do the Wj swap.

If you want your jeep to stop quickly and safely, there is no better way to spend your money than Black Magic Brakes.

Not only are the products themselves amazing, but Blaine will take the time to discuss and troubleshoot your jeeps unique issues with you.

http://blackmagicbrakes.com/

[email protected] or give me a call (949) 310-2727

Not only can we lock up the Team Naxja jeeps brakes going forward on pavement, we can lock up all 4 wheels at 25 mph going *backward* on pavement. His products are amazing.

Back