• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Borla headers

themud

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got a set of borla headers minus the down pipe but thats less than a 50 dollar part this weekend only 175.00 after that it goes to craigslist if ya got busted headers these are great will fit a 93 up 91-92 if you change out the drivers side block mount for the MM with a 93 and up itll fit too... I did lose the cool little tacked tag that said borla on it but if you want to compare it to mine on my 95 your welcome to compare...
BTW I had my borla for 5 years now and its worth every penny they normally sell for 400+ but a deal can be had for NAXJA fans

Name in RED gets ya 175
Name in Green gets ya 185
Name in Black 195

I can meet partway to deliver if needed...
themud
pm me and well finish it up backchannel...

or fit an 89 or 90 since I now have BOTH!!!!!!!!!!

AZRockRunner said:
or fit an 89 or 90 since I now have BOTH!!!!!!!!!!

Try this.
http://www.cliffordperformance.net/...de=CP&Product_Code=57-2015&Category_Code=J258

It seems to be the best bet as far as headers go for the older models. Here's the thread I got it from.
http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=962197

Headers are also made by a company called Pacesetter but the EGR valve is WAY off. I'm going to try the Clifford Headers with the Y-pipe. As long as it fits right (which one of the members says it does) it's gotta be better than stock.;)

Thanks they are a good price I just want to get rid of them as they didnt fit my brother in laws xj and Im just sitting on them they can fit the older xjs all you need to do is grab the HO head and the 99 manifold and you got an instant 25 horses with them headers.. Im just suprised that no one else needs headers for their junk on the 91 and 92 a mod is required to clear the headers but they do fit..
themud
and ya borla is the best period nothing else comes close...:cheers:

I am interested if it fits my 98. I bought a newer style intake that is sitting in my garage and I have been waiting to get a header to replace my cracked cast one before replacing them. Where would you get the down pipe?

get it made at any exhaust shop the boys at scottsdale muffler rock and their right down the street from ya...
I pmd ya my phone number call me when ya ready and it...
I did some searching for ya and it looks like they are only up to 97 but do you have a pre cat on the headers or no? because if you dont and you have a bung for an o2 sensor they should fit just fine...When you come to pick them up we can look at the style and see if theyll fit...
themud

REALLY wishing it fit an 89. the exhaust manifold is COMPLETLY seperated on the new to me jeep now.
Time to call Pacesetter I guess

Later mudboy

good god call a junkyard and grab a new head and pick up like 25 ponies all ya need is the head the intake Im sure you can pick up a 96 or earlier for damn near free along with the head, the headers:gee: and the tbody adapter from hesco for the tps sensor and your good to go...

BTW what kind of tires are ya gonna get for the beater now that the ltbs are gone??? I picked up a pair of bfg muds for like 2 bills their damn near new so I have 2 spares now :yelclap:
the intake needs to be 91-96 and same for the head..
themud

As far as pacesetter get ready for junk thats what Ive seen and heard...

Back