• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BOD forum SOP

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
Sup fellas I've been thinking about this for a while now and think it would be a good idea for us in here. It's basically the same structure as the National BOD does with their monthly meetings. I think it would be a good template for us to use it would make tracking down past information easy and will keep us more organized in here.

The structure is a new thread once per month e.g. Titled: January 2012 meeting

The meeting will be called to order by the highest ranking officer present at the begining of the month.

Person calling order to meeting lays out chapter business to be discussed if any. Some months there will probably be nothing.

All decisions made by the BOD will be in poll fashion.

VP will present all valid info in the meeting included in this template

(Month & Year) NAXJA BOD monthly meeting minutes

Board Members:

Present: (list directors by name)

Absent:

Others Present: (list other participants by name and title)

Proceedings:
Meeting called to order by: (name director and date meeting thread opened)

Chief Executive's Report:

(Anything from Prez)

Treasurer's Report: provided by (name treasurer)

(cut and paste treasurer report as posted)

Membership Coordinators Report: provided by (we don't need this)

(cut and paste membership report as posted)

Other business:

(meeting minutes here)

· Meeting adjourned on (date)
· Meeting minutes were amended and approved
· Minutes submitted by Recorder, (name recorder)

This is a good template used by the national BOD and it seems to work. I'd like to use it here simply to get everyone involved in running the club familiar with what is used and done on the national side if any of you guys ever make that jump. It will also be something that we can post in the az members forum once the meetings are adjourned.

We could also before the meeting is called to order ask the member for input on topics they feel is valid and pertinate to the club.

Questions, Comments, Concerns?

Tried to reply originally on my phone but it got messed up and I forgot about it. I think it is an excellent idea.

I guess that seals the deal. It's going to be a working project and I don't know the exact details of how the national SOP operates but we can discuss issues as they come up I guess.

Back