• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bling! ~ Bling!! F.S. CHROME! S-10 Springs

with GOLD PLATED NUTS (and bolts) !

What can I say. They were there on a red metal flake pimp-mobile and easy to pull with no grease or mud.

Includes two longest springs plus shackles with gold plated nuts and bolts. There is some surface rust, but no chrome flaking and the gold is getting worn off.

Asking $75-

Send a P.M. or give me a call; 5six2*698-OO89

Thanks, Mike

ChromeS10a.JPG
ChromeS10b.JPG
ChromeS10c.JPG

Time for an update, clarification and a price drop to $50-.
Chevy S-10 springs are the basis for a "bastard pack" on the XJ using a combination of stock leaves and these springs with much more arch. From what I have read, you may be able to get 5 inches or a bit more lift. Can be used in several different combination's with your stock springs. Use one or both, mix and match, they can even be cut down to adjust the lift.

I've decided that our '89 isn't the proper base for my ultimate build and with current finances, it may be years before I get around to it.

Price dropped to $50-, "gold" included.
I just had foot surgery, so call if interested because time at the computer hurts . . .

Thanks,
Mike
5six2*698*oo89

interested, will be letting you know asap.

new xj owner here, from long beach 92 sport, one (now two) owners, 150k, flawless :clap:

Back