• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Daddy Off Road Event this Saturday!!

Ron S

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry for the late notice but this saturday in High Point NC Big Daddy Off Road is having a pretty cool event. It will have vendors such as Rusty's and Tarheel 4WD amongst others. They've built a moderate rock course for all. They also have a woods trail set up. This will also be a swap meet so bring your unwanted items and scoop up the much needed things.
This should be a pretty nice event.
I know the location is a couple miles south of Grandover Resort off of Business 85. I will have an address and directions tomorrow (friday).
Only if you are serious on going you may call me on my business line @ 704/239-1112 for details.
Again sorry for such late notice.

I'll be there!!

RonS

....also check nc4x4.com in their upcoming events section for more info...

Holly Jeeps Batman Ron posted! Did I miss this already?

Figures! I'm always a day late and a dollar short.

They had a good turn out for it.. Looked like a nice rock pile to play in and a little trail thru the woods with a big hill climb at the end. Only thing was nothing for the little guys like me to play in.

Back