• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear this Sat?

socal billl

NAXJA Forum User
Is anybody planning on wheeling Big Bear this saturday ? I'm going to the trail clean up on sunday,but would'nt mind wheeling saturday and staying on the hill sat. night.

My Family and I are going up Tomorrow night we all rented a cabin.Not planning on doing anything serious just get out and have some fun.I don't really know the trails that good.My bro in-law has a rubicon and hes going with us so we might have a bit of fun.

My Family and I are going up Tomorrow night we all rented a cabin.Not planning on doing anything serious just get out and have some fun.I don't really know the trails that good.My bro in-law has a rubicon and hes going with us so we might have a bit of fun.
Would you mind having an extra rig tag along?

Hey Jesse- I do'nt know how much snow is on the trail up there, but I'm asking around.

Remember that time you, me, and Danny were on the backside of Gold Mountain trying to get across the downed tree?

It looked just like that four weeks ago. Most of it has probably melted by now though.

I'll be up there sometime Saturday, but I'm planning to try to keep Sequoia & Seabass out of trouble... my kids are teens, so I'm gonna go watch someone else's 2yo play in snow, etc. (and be able to take off if he gets cranky...)

Then the AAT gig on Sunday. Yay AAT!

That was awesome,haha
Not this part!
bigbearoffroad013.jpg

I want to go but if there is any chance of me making KOTH I'm gonna have to pass. GL and have fun.

I'll be up there early Saturday for a snowshoe race/walk. But I don't think we're taking the Jeep or going to be wheeling.

Are you participating or helping out?

Are you participating or helping out?

Participating with a couple other couples. My wife and I have never snow-shoed before and I will have our 22 month old son in his backpack carrier, so we will not be going fast. Our friends are real runners, so they will likely go faster. We're just hoping there's actually enough snow so we need snowshoes.

Crap. I didn't realize there was any photographic evidence of that particular moment.

Crap. I didn't realize there was any photographic evidence of that particular moment.

What, you standing in front of somebody else's Jeep? I mean, after all, we all know Johnny doesn't have a white two door Cherokee, he has a primer grey MJ!

Back