• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

I wonder if his wife is trying to get him to sell it.

"Honey I need to make my money back on it... no... no offers yet... such a pity"

AFAIK he is on here and yes it is a beautiful MJ.

its pretty, but I agree that noone who actually appreciates that MJ has $22k they're willing to drop on it. As discussed yesterday, XJ/MJ owners are a bunch of frugal basitds!

Yeah I love that jeep, I was expecting to see a 10-15k pricetag not 22.5!!!

As I recall, he paid $9K for it from the original builder........ then went NUTS on the cage, suspension and drivetrain fab.

If he really cleaned it up, detailed it, made it shiny-new looking I think he could get that at a Barrett-Jackson kind of auction. Hell, it'd be cheaper than some of those decked-out RZR's.......

What do I need to know about swapping in some ZJ seats? Power, leather, heated = winning.

I'm getting ready to drop some coin at the pull yard for various parts for the XJ and the Hardbody.

This week.

Thursday if all goes well.

Got a nice big paying job the next few weeks I'm really going to get my head in the game about my SAS swap and doing some fun cheap/creature comfort upgrades to the XJ. Can't wait to have a 60/40 rear split seat again...

And a warm ass after those winter overnights.

The seat bases on a 96+ will swap over to the ZJ seats -- BUT, they sit higher than XJ seats (I'm only 5'10", but my head was closer to the roof than I liked). Honestly, I didn't find them that comfortable either. WJ seats are far superior, though I don't know how hard a front swap is (I did have a WJ split bench in the XJ, which was really nice).

Hmm.. That may be an issue as my typical adventuring buddy is like 6'2 or something.

Were those the power seats or the manual seats? Cause I know the power seats have more adjustment you can tilt the ass part of the seat back.

I'm only like 5'9 and I'm mostly legs.

How difficult was the WJ rear swap?

and WJ is the 2nd gen GC right?

/e

and my driver's seat in the XJ is like.. Broken? I've taken it out but I haven't taken the seat skins off it (can't figure out how) It's obviously a bracket that has a broken weld I'm thinking.. But It leans me to the inside of the car and is PHUCKING terrible when I'm wheeling cause it's soo bouncy. I gotta get that thing replaced..

YELLA, got any driver's seats? :wave:

mine were power ZJ 5.9L leather fronts. the rear I used a grey cloth WJ seat. Not difficult... I have a write up here somewhere if you search for it...

mine were power ZJ 5.9L leather fronts. the rear I used a grey cloth WJ seat. Not difficult... I have a write up here somewhere if you search for it...

Dude, those are some of my favorite seats! I love those 5.9 seats. I thought they were super plush, better than the other ZJ limited leather seats.

I bet those are difficult to come by though in decent shape.

As I recall, he paid $9K for it from the original builder........ then went NUTS on the cage, suspension and drivetrain fab.

If he really cleaned it up, detailed it, made it shiny-new looking I think he could get that at a Barrett-Jackson kind of auction. Hell, it'd be cheaper than some of those decked-out RZR's.......

Yeah...i'm sorry but that thing isn't close to worth $22k...$10k maybe.

I actually liked it better before the cage work, looked cleaner without.

I dont know how to embed the craigslist ad but this one is dang funny.

Description

have a cadillac cts with power windows,power kocks , heated seats, 20" wheels , sound systen an so many more extras it has 140 xxx miles on it any questions call me at 7202298131

3G53Ia3M35G95K35M2d3nab1e3ba36bee12b6.jpg

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3694634233.html

Back