• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

Don't be a pansy... I think its big enough to sleep quite well in!
It's MR Pansy to you! :)

I tried catching a nap in the back of our XJ. I've had better sleep in an old Subaru wagon...in the front seat.

I saw that (I think its posted somewhere above) and my thoughts are that there may be a bunch of good parts and the price may not be bad, but the words "rocked hard" in the ad also give me pause -- great parts that have been beat to hell and may need replacing repairing could rack up some serious costs pretty quick. Probably worth taking a look at and crawling through with a fine toothed comb to see if the damage is excessive, if a fairly rough trail rig is what you're looking for.

Same rig is listed in our Chapter 4-sale forum..... the one that stirred up the members only use debate.

LOL -- didn't know that was the "offending" vehicle :D

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/3396905974.html

Hahahaha

3Fa3L83H95I65N95Fecb88a8ea300d53d1e28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL....... Just needs a red and white cabana top..... :laugh:

i001049.jpg

I like the 4:10 (0.4:1) gears, that must be great with ultra highway gears!

Wtf is a "rock biggie" though?

First off, that exhaust is absolutely retarded.

Secondly, thats not a Cabrio as its a hard top and Cabrio's are convertibles.

Third, as its not a Cabrio there is no way its an 88 because the MKI shassis Golf (Rabbit here) ended in 1984.

Forth, less than 1000$ for what appears to be a rust free Rabbit diesel??? Thats an awesome deal, and would jump on it if I had the cash.

It's available again...... SO much WANT..... :banghead:

I'd have to do a V8 conversion with an overdrive trans to make it worth owning and using. I gotta imagine it's a huge dog on the highway and in mountains.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/rvd/3400286602.html

$5500

3I53pc3N75L35Ge5Eacba1c43e2a635d01464.jpg

3Mf3J53od5I85Lf5M4cbac70444e745941b13.jpg

Back