• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

AND.....it's not a Vanagon. :greensmok

If you want to call on it. See if it's worthy of checking out. I'm sure Jeff and I could make our way over there to give it a visual inspection.
Let me know!
You could always send the money or wire it to the guy. I can go down and pick it up and at least get it to my place.

Last edited:
If you want to call on it. See if it's worthy of checking out. I'm sure Jeff and I could make our way over there to give it a visual inspection.
Let me know!
You could always send the money or wire it to the guy. I can go down and pick it up and at least get it to my place.

I appreciate the offer but it's just not in the cards right now. Someday, someday....

Lt, what is up with your two locations? What do you have going on in Arvada? It would almost make us neighbors.

Well I don't know if you met my lady at the M&G or not, but I spend about half my time at her place in Arvada these days. I get a lot of road time! I would love to move over there but until my boys are grown it may not happen.

God, I am really tempted to call that guy with the 2 door. I would bet it'd be a lot less of a headache to build than my '89 has been thus far. Plus I wanted a 2 door to begin with. Has anyone called the guy and/or looked at it??

Well I don't know if you met my lady at the M&G or not, but I spend about half my time at her place in Arvada these days. I get a lot of road time! I would love to move over there but until my boys are grown it may not happen.

I completely understand. If you ever need anything when you are on this side of town, just let me know.

LOL!

still works for me!

great commuter car - $999 (springs)

Date: 2011-09-26, 7:41AM MDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
For sale 1994 Toyota tercel, runs great, 5spd transmission, hand crank windows, seats are in good shape, you must be short to drive this car, it has the space savers on the back so it will need tires soon, also it needs a windshield and maybe a new windshield frame as there is some rust around it. This my beloved commuter car of many years and would like to see it go to a good home. It does have a little body damage which is reflected by the price. $999 obo No scammers and no low ball offers I KNOW what this car is worth.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
jq2dc7.jpg

PostingID: 2617851813

EDIT: guess it was in my firefox cache. And I rehosted the pic so it shouldn't go away anytime soon.

Back