• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

Good lord...... look at the rack on that! :shhh: :laugh:

http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/2565695950.html

3m63o23p05O45Z25W3b8p88b069e926f21f48.jpg

Has anyone ever done business with the dealership, ?? Even though it don't have a auto i am kinda interested

I looked at a wj they had. We took it on a test drive down I25. About 2 miles down the interstate the trans gave up. We called them and told them whats up and they told us that we need to find a way to get it back. Told them its not our issue and we asked for a ride. They wouldnt come come give us a ride. The wife and I had to walk down the interstate back. When we got back they asked if we had called a tow truck. Tossed the keys at them and told them to shove them up their arse. Didnt tell them where it was either.

WOW! So they're really stand up folks, huh? :D

I looked at a wj they had. We took it on a test drive down I25. About 2 miles down the interstate the trans gave up. We called them and told them whats up and they told us that we need to find a way to get it back. Told them its not our issue and we asked for a ride. They wouldnt come come give us a ride. The wife and I had to walk down the interstate back. When we got back they asked if we had called a tow truck. Tossed the keys at them and told them to shove them up their arse. Didnt tell them where it was either.

Which dealer was that? Thats is terrible.

I wonder if it comes with the red wagon

its upside down -- all 78-79 fords are driver drop... in fact, I think ALL fords, except for the damn near center EBs...

Well, many of us know about "rat rods" and that these things are pretty much built from whatever is laying around to get it running/driving......

Saw this in a rat rod truck and thought it pretty damn clever....... wrought iron park bench..... I dig it. :thumbup:

3na3k03mf5Y55W25S3b9hfd562f176c0a1ec2.jpg

So, as strange as it may appear...

That is, really, a good price for it is, in fact, it has been fully restored. FS Waggys restored command a ridiculous price.

Being a former owner of a FS Waggy, I'd have another one. They are great machines for the street.

I mean, I sold my 90 to a collector with a shot motor for $5,000 as the coach work and interior was near perfect. I had added the OHC from a 91 which was legit as the 90 model year had it as an option.

OK, I bought it for $3,000 and dumped in another $800 to get the interior good. Ran it for years...

This oughta have Riverfever and zluster creaming their shorts.......... :laugh:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2607653948.html

SYNCRO CAMPER VANAGON W/ SUBARU ENGINE FOR SALE - $1 (Seattle)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-09-19, 10:15PM MDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super clean 1987 Subie-powered VW Syncro Vanagon with poptop for sale. Lots and lots of extras and details - all can be found at the listing http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1192013

More pictures are at http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm16/sockeyefly/?start=all

3nf3kc3o65Y45O65R4b9j484c18cec17914c9.jpg

Oh dear lord. That is sexy. They fetch a helluva lot more out there than anywhere else. I thought about listing mine in Seattle and offering delivery as well. "I can have it out there in about 2 months and I'll be heading south from Alaska." :spin1:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2603714824.html

for a nice $10,000

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.
* In-line 6 4.0 - 96,000 miles.
* 4" Iron rock offroad Long arm lift kit.
* 33" BF Goodwrench AT tires (New) - Stock 16" wheels - 1.5" Spider Trax wheel spacers - 6 foot wheel base.
* Selec Track transfer case 2wd, 4 high part time, 4high full time, 4low.
* Alpine CDA 9586 Deck with Ipod cable in glove box - Focal 3 way speakers in front - stock speackers in rear - 500 watt alpine amp - 2 12" Rockford Fosgate Punch subs, Custom box (not ported).
* CB Radio with external PA.

* New Radiator - New Thermostat - New Water Pump - New Heater Hoses - New Brake Pads - New Battery (lifetime warrenty) - New Brake Fluid and Coolant - New Oil Pan Gasket - New Power Steering Pulley - New Front Drive Shaft - New Governor Pressure Sensor - New Cooling Fan Relay.

* Adjustable track bar - Custom axle shock brackets - All bushings in good shape - Straight pipe exhaust - Heavy duty rear sway bar - Front sway bar is removed - Front tow hooks - Trimmed and painted front and rear bumpers - Blacked out tail lights - Doestch Tech 8000 prerunner shocks (lifetime warrenty) - All gear boxes serviced last summer - All rotors are good - Stock gears - AC is good, recharged last summer - All injectors are good - Tune up last summer ( Bosch iridium) -After market tow package - Hi Lift Jack - External transmission cooler - K&N box filter.

* Runs on Castrol Syntec or Edge 10w-30.

* Alternator charges at 13.6v - Manifold vacuum is 14Hg (Colorado elevation) - Fuel pump pressure is 52psi - Compression on all 6 cylinders is 120 psi.

* Passes: LeakDown Test - Compression Test - Vacuum Test - Oil Pressure Test - Coolant Pressure Test - Emissions - Load Test - Injector Test - Spark Test - No Engine or Transmission Codes.

meh. overpriced. I'd sell my WJ for $10k, if I could get it, and its nicer than that (plus a V8 ;))

Back