• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

No... I had it right... that is a front porch built for an XJ :jester:

That's Kelly's Rig (RiderGoatee). Got a set of my LongArmZ under it.
I've wheeled with him a ton and that is one hell of a rig.

I'm very sad to see him sell it guess my favorite wheelin buddy is givin it up.:rattle:

I've wheeled with him a ton and that is one hell of a rig.

I'm very sad to see him sell it guess my favorite wheelin buddy is givin it up.:rattle:

Did Kelly sell the black/white MJ too????

No but he won't do much wheelin if he doesn't have a spare vehicle to get to work.

No but he won't do much wheelin if he doesn't have a spare vehicle to get to work.

Ah. Well I only met Kelly once and didn't realize he used those rigs for DD duty...... he seemed like the tow rig owning kinda guy.... :dunno:

The MJ is set up pretty nice...... I was cringing at the possibility that he'd let that go too.

The MJ is set up pretty nice...... I was cringing at the possibility that he'd let that go too.
If he sells that one he know he's only got ta make one call. I'd sell my wife to get that one!

Pure secks.... Mike will appreciate this one...

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1915119724.html

Man, if I hadn't bought the bike I did... I'd be hard pressed to pass this one up
nope, hate it. lets take a bike thats already hard(er) to toss into the corners, and stretch it 8", then lets put a 250 rear on, and add a bunch of useless shit. i think they killed the bike. pass

nope, hate it. lets take a bike thats already hard(er) to toss into the corners, and stretch it 8", then lets put a 250 rear on, and add a bunch of useless shit. i think they killed the bike. pass

Heh heh, I knew that'd be Mike's reaction. That CBR was turned into a straight-line show pony. Definitely not Mike's bag.

Lift kit for a decent price!!!
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/1963021544.html

Didn't notice it had blocks... But throw the blocks away grab another set of leafs from the yard and theres a bastard pack for ya. (Im thinkin about picking up the spacers...)

"Quick release pitman arms"........ :roflmao:

But yeah, screamin' deal on the spacers...... :eek:

99 jeep cherokee xj lift - $380 (walsenburg)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-09-19, 8:09PM MDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jeep cherokee xj lift. Everthing you need to lift your xj.

4" lift kit with rear add a leafs, blocks and u-bolts $225
quick release pitman arms $25
old man gas shocks W/ pin eliminators $40
Spidertrax wheel spacer $50
extended Drivelines w/ rear cv joint $200
Braided brake lines $40
package deal $380

pitman arms... the last thing I want to quick release :shocked: :roflmao:

Yellaheep has come back to life and just in time for halloween.

What in the heck would ya use this for?

'74 Blazer with TWO 455 engines, Toronado transmissions, front/rear steering....... :eek:

http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/1936164116.html

eltoro005.jpg

eltoro006.jpg

Independant front/rear suspension, CV short shafts and the engines aren't synchronized to each other in any way.......... 2 gas pedals???? It's not tall enough for a mud runner, drive train (axle/suspension) isn't strong enough for much off road, dunno if you could get lockers in those transaxles....... :dunno:
one engine for each axle lol

Back