• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

This'd be pretty cool...

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1459983380.html
3nb3k63m95O75T85Q19ba95394d97f23c1e77.jpg

M715s definately bring the cool -- I have a good friend that has one, running that POS 6.2 that polluted the discussion of an earlier thread. He's right in the middle of swapping a standard bed in place of the existing utility bed. A well built 715 with the convertable top like that is the bomb. Running 38s with no lift...:confused1

Kind of a bombshell right there. Sent HtG a PM to see what da fook is going on.

Well here is the story, Pink and I decided to put her heep up for sale because it needed a bit of $$$$ thrown at it that we just don't have right now, or will have anytime soon. She had a her Grandfather pass last year and we were responsible for handling his estate, we thought we had all of the loose strings taken care of last year, well we recently found out that a bank screwed up and no one had any way of knowing about this till recently, short story, we owe some taxes on the old man’s property that we sold. So her heep got sold to take care of that. While it was up for sale we had several people ask about my heep, of course I told them "Hell no, it's not for sale". But I started to think about things, Not that we are in Dire Straits financially, but I know I won’t be able to get out as much on the trails next summer, as I did this year, and probably the same thing the following year. Meantime the heep sits there having money spent on Insurance, tags, ect and it still needs a few mods. It would benefit the family if I could get rid of our car payment and free up that money for other things and get more in the savings account for a Rainy day. So I put my heep up on CL to see if I can get some bites, I know I’m asking a high price, that’s why I didn’t bother to post it up on NAXJA, I left some room for negotiating but if I’m going to sell it, I want to get back what I have in it, otherwise I’ll keep it ( it has some bitchen FrankZ custom parts that ought to fetch the asking price by themselves :D). Plus, this heep has some sentimental value, my wife and kids got it for me on father’s day, it was something that I have wanted for about 20 years, I’m in no hurry to sell it, I don’t need to sell it, but if I can get what I want for it then I’ll use that money to get rid of the car payment and make things easier on us. This add is aimed at the person who has to have that cool lifted rig and has money burning a hole in their pocket. Will it sell? Who knows, some people showed interest in it. Worst case scenario, I keep it and it sits in the garage till I can afford to do a MJ project and use the XJ as the donor for the Quad Cab conversion :D.

Damnit! I could have traded my TJ for that..

I sold it for 12..

Seems like a pretty good deal to me, they're usually around $180 a piece for the 33s.
If you have a manual then the 33s will suck on the highway and uphill but if you have an automatic then you'll be at the bottom of the ok range, you shouldn't need to regear.

Seems like a pretty good deal to me, they're usually around $180 a piece for the 33s.
If you have a manual then the 33s will suck on the highway and uphill but if you have an automatic then you'll be at the bottom of the ok range, you shouldn't need to regear.

Think so Huh?

I can tell a Big difference even with 31's.

I'd re-gear for 33's...

Well im on 32's and I have no problem...

Back